Duh, udah beberapa hari masih ada aja komplain berdatangan gara2 email ini >>
> I just joined the $100,000,000 contest. It looked like a lot of fun.
>
> I wanted to see if you'd like to compete against me. If so, you can
sign up here:
>
> http://contest.dotcomsecrets.com?a=xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Talk soon
>
> Haryo Prabowo
bagi Anda yang merasa mendapatkan email seperti ini, mohon maaf dan harap diketahui bahwa ini bukanlah email dari saya.
seseorang telah melakukan phishing dan spamming menggunakan nama saya (18 Januari 2009)
--- saya gk tahu siapa.... (tapi saya punya tersangka)
jadi harap abaikan emailnya, atau beritahukan kepada saya jika Anda mendapatkannya via email secara pribadi. Atau tekan tombol "report phishing" pada email client Anda... Mohon maaf atas ketidaknyamanan ini.
untuk lebih jelasnya, silakan dibaca file penjelasannya di sini >>
http://bledaone.googlepages.com/phishing.zip [49 kb]
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
whoaaa... sorry everbody, someone is phishing and spamming using my name this whole day (and night), --- and I got so many replies.... soo annoying
here's the email :
> I just joined the $100,000,000 contest. It looked like a lot of fun.
>
> I wanted to see if you'd like to compete against me. If so, you can
sign up here:
>
> http://contest.dotcomsecrets.com?a=xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Talk soon
>
> Haryo Prabowo
so please ignore the unsolicited & spammy marketing message, (promoting an almost finished internet marketing contest, where the payment already sent 4 weeks ago...)
and also please tell me if you've been sent any, to help me hunt the sender down and tell him/her about this one >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAN-SPAM_Act_of_2003 )
I am sorry for this incovenience.
ps : for more info about this case, please find my file in here >>
http://bledaone.googlepages.com/phishing.zip [49 kb]
pps : if you ever asked to enter your email & pass to some kind of VFG tools (Mike Filsaime's, the Butterfly Marketing author), i tell you : DON'T, NEVER. (it's a humble, wholehearted advice)
Even the privacy policy states that your data won't be saved, some "black-hat" internet / affiliate marketers may use it w/o your concern. Everything to lose, and nothing to gain.
--- don't tell me I never warn you, doh.
----- top social networks (like facebook, myspace, multiply, etc) and "authority" sites are exceptions, though.
> I just joined the $100,000,000 contest. It looked like a lot of fun.
>
> I wanted to see if you'd like to compete against me. If so, you can
sign up here:
>
> http://contest.dotcomsecrets.com?a=xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Talk soon
>
> Haryo Prabowo
bagi Anda yang merasa mendapatkan email seperti ini, mohon maaf dan harap diketahui bahwa ini bukanlah email dari saya.
seseorang telah melakukan phishing dan spamming menggunakan nama saya (18 Januari 2009)
--- saya gk tahu siapa.... (tapi saya punya tersangka)
jadi harap abaikan emailnya, atau beritahukan kepada saya jika Anda mendapatkannya via email secara pribadi. Atau tekan tombol "report phishing" pada email client Anda... Mohon maaf atas ketidaknyamanan ini.
untuk lebih jelasnya, silakan dibaca file penjelasannya di sini >>
http://bledaone.googlepages.com/phishing.zip [49 kb]
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
whoaaa... sorry everbody, someone is phishing and spamming using my name this whole day (and night), --- and I got so many replies.... soo annoying
here's the email :
> I just joined the $100,000,000 contest. It looked like a lot of fun.
>
> I wanted to see if you'd like to compete against me. If so, you can
sign up here:
>
> http://contest.dotcomsecrets.com?a=xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Talk soon
>
> Haryo Prabowo
so please ignore the unsolicited & spammy marketing message, (promoting an almost finished internet marketing contest, where the payment already sent 4 weeks ago...)
and also please tell me if you've been sent any, to help me hunt the sender down and tell him/her about this one >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAN-SPAM_Act_of_2003 )
I am sorry for this incovenience.
ps : for more info about this case, please find my file in here >>
http://bledaone.googlepages.com/phishing.zip [49 kb]
pps : if you ever asked to enter your email & pass to some kind of VFG tools (Mike Filsaime's, the Butterfly Marketing author), i tell you : DON'T, NEVER. (it's a humble, wholehearted advice)
Even the privacy policy states that your data won't be saved, some "black-hat" internet / affiliate marketers may use it w/o your concern. Everything to lose, and nothing to gain.
--- don't tell me I never warn you, doh.
----- top social networks (like facebook, myspace, multiply, etc) and "authority" sites are exceptions, though.
Komentar