Last Saturday I've finished my first project in this ATL lab. Now I can rest a little bit,... or a lot? Whatever it is, I'm so happy because I have no more task to do.
Actually I've entered my 2-week holiday session since the last Monday ( February 4th), but since I have an unfinished project in the ATL lab, I can't go home to enjoy my holiday. But now it's all over, my main project is now finished. Alhamdulillah 'alaa kulli haal.
Main project? Huhuh, it's true. The one finished is just the main project. I still have a minor one to complete, it's not coding if you think so, it's to make a power point presentation about the software I develop. This presentation will focus to the user interface usability and how built that user interface (I'm using Infragistics NetAdvantage 2006 vol 3 component with VB.Net 2005).
Well, this one doesn't need a direct connection to the database anyway, so I could do the work in my home --> wanna go back to Bandung, not do this in Jakarta.
But there are some obstacle anyway :: I haven't fulfilled my minimal work time this week. so I can't go home anyway. Maybe on Wednesday or Thursday, lah.
Ah, can't wait more long to go home. I really miss my family in Bandung. Wait for Me!
Actually I've entered my 2-week holiday session since the last Monday ( February 4th), but since I have an unfinished project in the ATL lab, I can't go home to enjoy my holiday. But now it's all over, my main project is now finished. Alhamdulillah 'alaa kulli haal.
Main project? Huhuh, it's true. The one finished is just the main project. I still have a minor one to complete, it's not coding if you think so, it's to make a power point presentation about the software I develop. This presentation will focus to the user interface usability and how built that user interface (I'm using Infragistics NetAdvantage 2006 vol 3 component with VB.Net 2005).
Well, this one doesn't need a direct connection to the database anyway, so I could do the work in my home --> wanna go back to Bandung, not do this in Jakarta.
But there are some obstacle anyway :: I haven't fulfilled my minimal work time this week. so I can't go home anyway. Maybe on Wednesday or Thursday, lah.
Ah, can't wait more long to go home. I really miss my family in Bandung. Wait for Me!
Komentar