Stay up late last nite, and woke late as expected :: right when fajr call (adzan subuh).
Go to the mosque together with my neighbour. Recite qur'an until about 0545, and then fall asleep again. Woke up @9AM++, hmm, I sure have too much sleep today ^^
Checking my score @ binusmaya.binus.ac.id,.. huh, there's only one subject's score already uploaded by BiNus. Alhamdulillah, I've got 97 for final exam of Object Oriented Programming. I scored 98 in my mid-semester exam and in the final I scored 97, so it seems that "A" grade is in my hand for this OOP subject. Alhamdulillah..
Go to the mosque together with my neighbour. Recite qur'an until about 0545, and then fall asleep again. Woke up @9AM++, hmm, I sure have too much sleep today ^^
Checking my score @ binusmaya.binus.ac.id,.. huh, there's only one subject's score already uploaded by BiNus. Alhamdulillah, I've got 97 for final exam of Object Oriented Programming. I scored 98 in my mid-semester exam and in the final I scored 97, so it seems that "A" grade is in my hand for this OOP subject. Alhamdulillah..
"wa in ta'udduu ni'matallahi laa tuhshuuhaa, innal insaana la dzhaluumun kaffaar" (and if you try to count ni'mat from Allah, you won't be able to count it. Verily, human are so dzhalim & un-thankful)
Komentar